Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ClubTicket.co.uk ticket, you the participant hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- To reserve a booking, you are required to have a confirmed payment, (either online, phone or paper) with a unique booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique ClubTicket.co.uk ticket for every booking. The participant who has a booking with ClubTicket.co.uk will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
ClubTicket.co.uk reserves the right to increase or decrease the advertised prices. ClubTicket.co.uk reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of ClubTicket.co.uk other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
- The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to ClubTicket.co.uk by the date specified for each event. In the case of non-attendance ClubTicket.co.uk will treat the booking as completed by the Client.
- Any changes to the original booking by the Participant must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
- The Participant may not cancel the booking at any time after a booking is confirmed.
- ClubTicket.co.uk acts as a Ticket Seller on behalf of its partners venues and event organisers. ClubTicket.co.uk partner venues and event organisers reserve the right to change or modify events without notice, including changing or altering venues used for that event. In the event of a change, ClubTicket.co.uk will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes. In the event of a major modification of the Event, the Participant will have the right to change the event or cancel the booking. An exception of this, is the choice of venues used in the event, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for a refund.
- ClubTicket.co.uk partner venues and event organisers reserves the right to cancel an event at their discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, ClubTicket.co.uk will try to contact distributors and participants as quickly as possible and replace tickets where appropriate.
- Participants together with their personal property are at all times solely at their own risk and ClubTicket.co.uk accepts no liability for this. Participants are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Participants making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their event.
- All participants must be 18 years or older to purchase an ClubTicket.co.uk ticket. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of ClubTicket.co.uk. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
- ClubTicket.co.uk events have been designed for outgoing and energetic participants. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the events. ClubTicket.co.uk partner venues and event organisers will use their best endeavours to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend the events at their own accord and solely at their own risk. All participants are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the event. ClubTicket.co.uk reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion.
- ClubTicket.co.uk events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. ClubTicket.co.uk urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- Participants agree to accept the authority and decisions of ClubTicket.co.uk partner venues and event organisers employees, team leaders, and affiliates whilst at an event. If, in the opinion of such a person, the health or conduct of a Client before or during the event appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the event, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the event. ClubTicket.co.uk accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, ClubTicket.co.uk will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify ClubTicket.co.uk (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. Participants with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in our events and must inform ClubTicket.co.uk of the full nature of their condition before participating. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the event in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
- If You Have a Complaint: If the Participant has a complaint about any of the night arrangements the Participant must bring it to the attention to a Staff Member or Manager at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only when ClubTicket.co.uk is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from ClubTicket.co.uk being diminished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to ClubTicket.co.uk within 5 days of the completion of the event.
- Covid-19 Policy: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, laws are subject to change at zero notice. ClubTicket.co.uk partner venues and event organisers comply with rules and regulations by the UK government. Participants are involved with an element of potential risk and exposure. ClubTicket.co.uk accepts no liability for this and the Participant agrees is solely responsible. In the event of cancellation of an event due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Participants will have the choice to select an alternative date, as soon as we can resume operating. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a Participant cancelling a booking due to Coronavirus, the Participant should notify ClubTicket.co.uk immediately and not attend the event. ClubTicket.co.uk will offer an alternative date, so long as the Participant can confirm this (including but not limited to providing a copy of their test, etc).